For the first time, Eurotransplant accepts abstract submissions for its congress. More importantly, accreditation points will be requested from the UEMS-EACCME, which provides a guarantee to participants from all over the world that the content of the event is of a high quality and unbiased. For European medical specialists, the quality of the scientific program will be recognized in their home country.
All participants are invited to submit abstracts either for oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts can be submitted online on the listed categories.
All abstracts will be reviewed by a international team of reviewers from the various fields of transplantation.
Abstract submission opens: October 10, 2016
Abstract deadline: April 24, 2017
General abstract guidelines:
- Abstracts have to be delivered in English.
- The abstract must address scientific questions related to donation and transplantation.
- The first/presenting author is responsible for ensuring that all other authors have read the abstract and agreed to be co-authors.
- The reviewer committee retains the right to reject abstracts.
- All research or studies in submitted abstracts that involve human subjects must comply with the Declaration of Helsinki and the Declaration of Istanbul.
- All funding or conflicts of interest must be stated.
- The length of an abstract is set to a maximum of 2,000 characters including non-visible characters such as spaces and line breaks. This does not include author’s details, titles, keywords, tables and graphs.
- Abbreviations have to be defined.
- The presenting author has to register for the meeting.
- No revision can be made after the abstract deadline.
After the abstract submission closes, the preliminary program details can be found on this page.